How to Clean Carpet Stains with Baking Soda
Baking soda has umpteen cleaning properties for which it is used as one of the best cleaning agents. You can also call this sodium bicarbonate, which work wonders in cleaning carpet and letting them get rid of all kinds of stains. Baking soda not only cleans the carpet but also neutralizes the unwanted smell that accumulates because of the carpet stains. It works best on both greasy and non-greasy stain kinds, providing you a chance to clean with minimum efforts in the least time possible. So let’s find out how to clean carpet stains with baking soda?
Why baking soda is a preferable choice?
Well, we have studied a lot of ways through which baking soda could be used to dull down the stain and make the carpet look as good as new. Now below, we’ll study the unique properties of baking soda as a carpet cleaner;
- Baking soda consists of abrasive yet soft particles which settle down on the carpet really well, to work on the affected area till whenever required.
- The particles are of such a kind which allows proper scrubbing without causing any kind of scratch to the subject.
- It is super absorbent, which provides this component stain-fighting ability. It not only absorbs the residue that’s stuck with the stain, but also the odor which is a prime source of irritation and carpet contamination.
How to use?
Herein explained is the procedure that explains how the baking soda carpet cleaner recipe shall be prepared, to put it into use and get the desired results in the least time possible.
- Sprinkle generous amount of baking soda on the affected area, and let it rest over to settle down well.
- After nearly 10 to 15 minutes, sprinkle a light spray of Luke warm waters to shall carry on with the process of blotting using soft cotton cloth
- Blotting absorbs the stain particles and the bad odour that remains.
This is how to get the pet stains out of carpet using baking soda. The carpet stain removal products formulated with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide work wonders, they deal with both new and old pet stains instantly. So that’s explained on how to clean carpet with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide in the least time to get the best results. Make sure you do not over-do with any ingredient, as this might cause damage to the carpet quality.
Tags: Clean Carpet Stains with Baking Soda
Categorised in: how to clean carpet stains