Carpet Stain Removal Products
The carpet stains can really make life miserable and what makes the matters even worse is the fact that one cannot use anything and everything on them since this can make the expensive carpets look discolored, spoil their fibers and leave them looking dull and patchy. For this reason, one has to be extra cautious when using carpet stain removal products. While there are several carpet stain removal products easily available in the market, more and more people prefer how to clean carpet stains diy even today as they are not only an economical and an easy way but also a chemical free way of treating costly carpets.
Carpet Stain Removal Products
As we mentioned, the DIY carpet stain removal products are much more popular than their readymade counterparts, let’s take a closer look at them:
- Baking Soda: Baking soda is generally popular among the people for its cleaning properties but a very few people know that it works as a great deodorizer for the carpets as well. It can be used directly on the carpet and used with the cleaning machines as well.
- White Vinegar: This one comes as total surprise to most of people; a very common product found in every kitchen, White Vinegar is used to remove a variety of stains on the carpets. Just like baking soda, this also works great when used as a deodorizer. The best way is to use it as a spray on the carpet.
- Alcohol: Alcohol is very handy when a sticky substance is to be removed from the carpet. If you have glue stains or something similarly sticky stained on your carpet, try rubbing it with a cloth dipped in alcohol and see the magic happen immediately.
- Ammonia: Ammonia mixed with warm water makes a paste that is almost magic to most of the stains on the carpet. Apply the paste to the stain, let it dry and then wipe it with a cleaning agent depending on the type of stain you are encountering.
- Hydrogen Peroxide: When talking about the DIY carpet stain removal products, Hydrogen Peroxide is everyone’s favorite for its ease of use, convenience and magical stain removal properties. It is also considered the best carpet stain remover for old stains. You can keep Hydrogen Peroxide in a spray bottle and spray it on the stain immediately for best results.
Apart from these homemade magical stain removers that we just mentioned, another carpet stain removal product is Carpet Cleaning machines and the machine which is specially designed for stain removal and worth mentioning here is Bissell spotbot pet hands free spot and stain cleaner. The product is actually a cleaner and is a masterpiece of Bissell, a company that has dedicated itself to the cause of betterment of pets and their general well being. The machine we are discussing is portable, light in weight and easy to use. With this one, you do not have to do anything as it does everything from spraying the carpet, brushing it and finally the suction that removes all the loose particles from the stain, leaving behind a spot free carpet!
The product is worth mentioning here since pet stains are a greatest misery to any carpet owner. These stains are not just stubborn but are also a regular feature in the home since pets are a part of most of the families and cannot be kept outdoors. There are many stain removal products and cleaners easily available in the market that have been specially designed keeping in mind the pet stains but this one from Bissell is one of the best carpet pet stain remover and cleaner.
Tags: DIY carpet stain removal products
Categorised in: how to clean carpet stains